Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Out Of Spirit to Inspirit ladies...

Fridays are the happiest day of the week,
Saturdays are mood setter,
Sundays are always lazy...
Monday starts another week..
Tuesday get busy with some work...
Wednesday starts screwing you....
Thursday will become blue..

This is how my week goes on. Realizing how these seven days passes away like a minute, and I did nothing. My to do interesting list stay the same with few done(s). This is all because of my low spirit moods...which comes like an unwarned guests and left me in certain melancholy with some restlessness also.What to do? How to fix it? Do I need a good break...somewhere in hills or rolling over some beach.Well I know this thing is very common among the newly married women who are also a homemaker like me, sometimes working women also worried about the same. Many of my women friends talk about their problems and what I feel they are facing the same mood swings which I do.

Feeling blue through out the day...don't understand how to come out of this tizzy feeling. It took a long for me to unfold the blanket of burden over me. Well I gave it a serious deliberation because these every other day blue moods were torturing me and my loved ones also. I need to show some strictness towards myself, because no-one can solve my problem but only me...Know what happens when you go to other even your best-est friend also she will give the same advice only(not worry, it's just a phase, it will pass away..kind of things) But that time I need some pampering...just to get myself out of this phase first. Then I rolled up my sleeves to terminate this blue mood whenever it engulf me.

I did some add-ups to my daily routine, which really worked for me.

Here are those add-ups
= Planned my day in advance, Got scheduled for each and every task.
= Checked up my daily routine exercise time..no escaping
(I do15 min cardio, 15 min warm up and stretching, Half n hr meditation)
= Proper and timely breakfast,lunch and dinner. This is very very important, because empty stomach is one of the main reasons of mood swings. Most of the women escape their meals or don't have it on time(infect I use to do the same earlier), which leads to the inner weakness and bad mood, I have also read one article in the newspaper on this "Food can make your Mood" where the good properties of muesli, dry-fruits, fruits, milk have mentioned specially for women.
= Nourishing with fruits (eat one banana for an instant treatment for bad mood)
= Sufficient sleep
= I drink lots of water , water keep our body hydrate and gives many thing which our body needed (also drink a glass of lukewarm water when you start the morning).
= I Groom myself , mostly at home only...
= Turn to brush hobbies in free times.
= Also turned to my friends, we talk on phone, online, and meet up to get "feel good" hormone
= Last but not the least I blog whatever i feel like to and I love it. :) :D 8)

This is all what I do to over come out of spirit state and back again in inspirits

8 comments:

  1. hey nice one...nd truely inspirational for me...even i get those mood swings..really some nice tips..i m gonna follow....thnks dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love such topics,who so ever read this seems like it has cought up from their lives..narrated nicely..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know if I have mood swings. If I have, then I'm not aware of it. However, these last few days have been kind of icky, with nothing to do except work at my job for a few hours. I've asked my employer to give me more hours as this is summer vacation, and there's really nothing to do. Unfortunately, summer vacation is 3 months, so I don't really know what else I can do. I've been baking , gardening... basically helping out in the house, mundane tasks really. I'm not reading books just yet, although I have quite a few already lined up. I guess getting busy will erase the mood swings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally we know the secret of ur beauty (increasing day by day) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup...dear suddenly I felt we all goes through the same phases....

    ReplyDelete
  6. arre yaar...what beauty..dimag ka dhai horah ahai...lolzzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Defiantly...keeping urself busy is always helpful!!

    ReplyDelete