Monday, May 2, 2011

Heard of Fairytales....Seen It

It was so real, not a movie....no it wasn't the Cinderella, wasn't the Rapunzel, not even the Snow White....come-on.... everybody is talking about her, yes the gorgeous Catherine Middleton, now The Duchess of Cambridge.

I have heard lot of fairy-tales....and today I have seen one!(Obviously via Idiot Box) My elders use to tell the royal stories of Kings, Prince and Princess present at their time...but today my eyes have experienced the one...The most awaited Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton (Will & Kate) at Westminster Abbey, London.

The story of Kate, who was a normal girl married to her prince, her only love and joined the royal family. This is not less than a fairy-tale like a poor girl got married to the prince...right? Firstly, I was not much interested in the wedding, thinking it yet another big fat/royal wedding. But while watching the royal ceremony today , I felt like I'm watching a movie or something...yes when those royal cars goes on moving in a ray (what a car man...in which Price William n Harry was sitting, that car was really my" heart-throb")that was really impressive, shows that yes something really big was happening in that part of the world.

The guests opted in classic timeless style. Obviously if it is a royal wedding then guest would be some big names and royal too...ya ya many of them were visible on television but I could recognize only one or two (David Beckham with Posh spice, Sir Elton John) the most fascinating thing was the guests dazzled with their amazing designer dresses, fancy hats and flawless style,I loved it so much..the only thing lured me to stick with the telecast of the wedding.

After the arrival of all the royalties, now its time for the bride to come...Brides and what they wear have always been the hot topic for gossip(it's really important, after-all you won't attend weddings for watching rituals or ceremonies) Kate was in the news from time for her mysterious wedding gown and it was really bothering me...I was like, why these media people were after her wedding gown. But then I gained a kind knowledge that the Britain Royal family brides are famous for their mesmerizing wedding gowns with its train(know what Princess Diana wedding gown has the longest train of 25 foot long)...that's why people were expecting something extra-ordinary this time.
Princess Diana's train





The Princess Kate was looking gorgeous. During the marriage ceremony the Prince William plight his troth holding Kate's hand and looking straight in to her eyes..that was so romantic and touchy..their eyes were speaking the story of their love..Kate was so nervous at that time(any bride gets nervous in front of zillion of people) Wedded couple came out of the church and wave hand to the London crowd in royal cart.

People's eyes were held on to the balcony of Buckingham Palace just to get a glance of newly wed Prince n Princess Kiss...both were blushing but that was cute (the million dollar kiss or I must say the million pound kiss)


I have heard some people were making fun over this wedding, they even thought the live telecast of the wedding is fully waste of time or blah blah!...for me the wedding was real-time fun..I was equally delighted as I came out of the hall after watching any good movie...but for a change it was for real so pals I don't care if you count me in the list of stupid who watched the telecast. For you guys yes I'm stupid.


P.S Best Wishes for newly wed royal couple! and thanks for rejuvenating the childhood fairytale.

7 comments:

  1. Girl you took my post :)
    You kmow there were times when I had crush on Prince William, I secretly dreamt that we met and got married story with bollywood twist :D I saw the whole wedding and still got the goosebumps when they said "I will" and "kissed".
    Although I got my king and now all the crush and dreams meant nothing now but still watching royal wedding was something.
    Very nice post indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really...wow! yaa the wedding was awesome na....thanks for the response m glad...Dil garden garden hogaya... :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far, ur Best post...

    Loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muuaaaahh!!! thanks sweetie....;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. m thanking BBC on behalf of you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pleasure.. aise hi achchi achchi post likhte raho thode dino mai dil Tulip garden ho jayega :)

    ReplyDelete