Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Friendship: For Reason or Season

The thing which I love to do every morning after waking up is to have a glance of my little garden.Seriously it gives me such a pleasure to see cute cute flowers smiling back at me.Today, Delhi morning was really refreshing and windy. Suddenly I saw something like white cotton balls,scattered all over the grass...it was actually the seeds of red silk cotton tree, the tree was going through the process of pollination and signaling the change of season also...it's a nature's way to tell us that, "darling it's time for a change, move on".
Yes season changes that for reason also...this one sentence gave me some food for thought.



Thought about the friendship and friends. friendship is like a season which comes and goes but friends come in your life either for a reason or for a season.... what you think? Well I know everybody may have different opinion on this but I can't think beside these two. Reasons intentionally can be good or bad but friendship seasons are always pleasant. This season may arrive many times in everyone's life and so it did in my life too. Those were the best days of life at school, college right? School was okay but in college I was not just a student but also the DKB (as my friends named me "Director ki beti") oh! yes my father was the director of our college, so what, I have worked hard to behave like a normal student honestly! but some people never understood how the things were for me and in that case they became my friends for a reason. But still some of my class fellows were jewels..they understood me well and good.

I had good friends in school F-season(friendship season) but when college's F-season started school friendship got blurred.Same when college got over College friendship got blurred. Face to face meeting converted in to phone conferencing. Now days everybody believes in social networking of Facebooking to be precise :) People are just too much, I mean my friends if they live in the same city even then they never try to meet up. Well I'm not complaining about anyone but still...

Four months I had stayed in Mysore with my bubbly friend...we were like the best-est friends over there, we had real-time fun. But Mysore season also passed away and we became phone pals and that too is not working these days. lolzz....I am not complaining but still...

Everyone is busy in their life...don't know in what ways but still...we were friends. I cherished all of them and the moments spend together. school days were fun, college days pranks were great. But still....they can turn up sometimes na...recently saw three of my college seniors had a get together obviously on FB, their pictures were saying the story of the fun they had. Honestly I was happy to see that but but but got jealous too ;).
Today people think that I am a less spoken person but smart one. Yes I agree about less spoken n smart but sometimes I can't even listen to my mouth to give it a rest. It's just I didn't get the company. I can understand aliens too yaar but need time!

But now I have learnt this.. friends come for a season and pleasure you for a limited period or the vice versa just be chill...be happy and live lavishly, be a friend indeed too. All you friend of mine out there, if you are reading this then, please be happy and cherish me and yes you can call me anytime whenever you need my help. Thanks for being my friend. :) I can understand time changes and things too. But still.... Be Friends!!

9 comments:

  1. Don't worry ........

    be it season or a reason i am with you....

    and ya by the way nice photography............

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Friends teach us life, they make us laugh and cry and when they are gone life seems empty...
    Beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will soon discover a third category "Life-time" friends....

    Of course me n sandy (who else??)....

    So, be happy n yes who says you r less spoken.....you can not only speak a lot but write too...and that too so nicely....keep it up babes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. starting is really good,well compared...keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm.....yup I hope sooo....humari dosti ko kisi ki nazar na lage... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I like ur blog n almost every post written well by u in simple language. I like ur thoughts which are very straight forward.
    Keep writing, my best wishes with u.

    ReplyDelete