Saturday, April 16, 2011

10 Symptoms...When You Are In Tizzy.

Everyone have acquainted this feeling.The disarray of thoughts ramble around your mind left you in the state of animosity against everything you love to do.

Yes I'am in a tizzy these days. I can feel something gone wrong in my chimney of thoughts (mind), can't even concentrate on writing here but I have to write something otherwise my chimney will burst.I can just tell you the symptoms of in a tizzy state of mind.

1.) State of Confusion, bewilderness, disconcert, disturbed, confound...all the heavy word for confusion can be dump here.
2.) Irritation.
3.) Suddenly you feel like to clean all the corners in your house(in case if you are the house-wife)
4.) After some hour you will behave like a sloth.
5.) Start blaming your spouse for no reason.
6.) Blah blah blah blah....things going in mind.
7.) Curse your old friends who haven't turned up from decade.
8.) Dare yourself.
9.) Unfavorable face expressions.
10.)The most important..you will feel hungry like anything, all together The paneer Tikka, Kari Chawal, Veg Manchurian, chilli Gobhi, burger..etc etc will come in ur mind (This list can be vary from person to person)

Whole day will go like this only.....enough I can't write anymore m feeling better now...I know this is the smallest post I have written...but I can't help it.

Its time to Mediation pals...The only way to end-up the Tizzy-Wizzy state.....

So be happy don't b in a Tizzy....otherwise who will cheer me ;)

6 comments:

  1. I know these feelings and they are the most dangerous.
    Go for a walk alone listening to your fav music or ramble all your thoughts in page and dump it in trash or watch your favorite movie.
    Just have some patience its a phase and you will get through.
    Keep smiling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.....yes I know this will over soon.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the date you posted it, it explained everything....am sure you have already overcome the feelings by now.....

    All of us have these feelings once in a while, good that u could concentrate on something productive at that phase also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! m fine now.....thanks to all of u dosto

    ReplyDelete
  5. m happy that u were in such a mode that it comes from ur heart ...wht can i say to a person who is still creative however she is in some worst moments...hats off to u....akki

    ReplyDelete