Thursday, May 26, 2011

You are getting old dear lappy!

I'm sorry to say dear lappy you are no more young. Lappy....you are dearer to me, after all my second gadget, got from my big brother when I was on to start my 'away from home' period in the February of 2008. Bro bestowed me the latest model of you flat technical piece..which I have listed in my wish list earlier.



No doubt you played a big time companion and kept my hush-hush things somewhere in those giga bytes, You still makes me feel proud whenever I boot you to see all the pictures of my good times....my good memories you have stored within you...I remembered those Mysore days when I use to take you with me to the lab,by sliding you carefully in to my backpack..(like all Hi-tech people do) which I always wanted to do.

You have played lots of songs to cuddle my mood, played even long when I loved to listen single song on the repeat mode of your player...we had all the fun...we danced on your played beats and every time my dil goes Zooomm zooom zooomm :) how much I have tortured you lappy ??? My great partner in crime of Mysore time 'Mou' loved you more than me. She always treated you like her own lappy. You were amazing thing happened to her that time...of-course for me as-well. You came to me with some less softwares but slowly slowly I have upgraded you and you turned in to a smarty. Earlier me and Mou use to take pictures of ourself on cell phone but later when we came to know about your web-cam clickings, you gave us new dimensions to click both of us together with Mysore scenic beauty...I use to edit photos in Photoshop and you were mine accomplice and there I became an accomplished in Photo-editing .

You were there in all small and long journeys we made. If you weren't there with us, we couldn't able to completed the dissertation work on time. you are equal to friend in need.....yes you are.. friend indeed...You were the gesture of relief on my husband's face to not to buy a new one for me when I bring you with me in my husband's house after marriage.. 8-O . Yes you gave me the freedom to kill boredom and to get connected with friends after marriage. I started blogging and you helped me a lot.

Today when I see you, after past long 4 years....You are no more young but you still serve me well..Your battery is dead still you work with AC adapter switched on every-time like a life supporting machine. It hurts whenever I saw that space between esc and f2 key, because I accidentally broke your f1 key, sorry for that I was just trying to clean you from dust. Sorry for that dark, oval shape,big mark on your touch pad too buddy. I can understand your unwarned turnoff(s)..when you are burning-out from back. I know you are getting old...I wish I can revert the phenomena and you become like the curious case of Benjamin Button(I love this movie and Brad too.... okay for his performance also ;)) Dear lappy you will remain always my dearer.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I got emotional now reading that :( :( ... remembered old days and smile on your face when you got it :) ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes bhai!!!......happy to see ur comment here...really m very happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can take a pic of my laptop soon because it really looks stupid now. A few weeks ago, the screen turned completely black, but i could still hear the booting prompts.... so Dad connected my laptop to a brand new 23 inch tv. Yes, I can use it now, but it looks funny... a laptop and behind it, a TV set.

    ReplyDelete