Monday, May 9, 2011

The Color Of World Is Green

How beautiful our world is....everywhere you see lights,technology,computers,mobile phones,LCDs...etc etc..so beautiful na...everything is Hi-tech. Automated door locking system to 3G technology(what an idea sir Ji) I mean it's actually amazing when you feel tired then you just go to this chair, sit on it and press the start button...your body will feel vibrations and you start feeling relaxed, you just pull your legs down on this L-shaped machine and it will start pressing the legs...wow! what a world man..you don't need anyone's hands now(well some people still like to take beautiful people help in such cases...well never mind until they got paid for this.)

Oh! you might be thinking I'm going to describe nature's beauty here....well from the decays we all are doing this my friend...trees, flowers, gardens...describing our nature's beauty only.......since then there is no real nature is left in the cities(well if you r considering some greenery as a nature in the cities that too are hidden behind the huge billboards and apartments )

The reality depict here....today's greenery is more beautiful than the real one...that is the money...The color of money is also green which gives us more refreshment than the real greenery. How!...why when ever hot summers hits you, don't you turn on your AC...yes I do..rather go and sit under the big tree right! Last night while coming back from the movie, my eyes caught a huge billboard at the side of the road which says, "advertise here". Then I saw a building roof got this big electric board, which also meant for some sort of advertising purpose...in any city u go..night life is same with lots of lights in all color you can see all around what all the idea behind this rainbow..the money.

Everything is running by money,money is flowing like a blood circulatory system of our body today.You simply spend 2000 to 5000 bucks a day for spa treatment to relax your body, spend 200 to 500 bucks for one time meal in a rest, 150 for a cup of coffee, and even close you pay just Rs 5 to use public toilets...Television programs you watch daily still you have to pay for it...watching movie in a theater also make you lose some weight of your wallet.Even Tv channels are showing you weirdest things just to earn money...money money money.

Today money can give you such pleasures which nature can't(not even original fruit juices ) so what you think which is the actual greenery today green leaves or green notes.

After writing all those crap about the money trees I'm not not happy..not even feeling the sense of satisfaction which I get everyday when I see flowers in my garden, thinking about the weekend vacation somewhere in hills, after playing with my pet. No I can't be happy with just holding the money tree in my arms until the fresh breeze blow off my hairs on my face without asking me a penny. We have paid thousands of bucks for river rafting last month..no doubt we had a great fun but that particular sensational feeling when some aggressive waves of Ganga sprinkled some water on my face while rafting was priceless.

The reality is... money tree is important for our daily necessities and to fulfill life's deficiency but nature's priceless gifts are never ending. I'm sorry here....I compared the versatility of nature with greediness of money because nature is incomparable right. No I don't want to change anybodies thinking by writing all these words.People live how you want to live and be happy..this is all what my two cents just a random thoughts
Happy living!

5 comments:

  1. U getting better day by day dudette....

    I actually went into imaginary world and visualized all u had written....:-)

    Random thought ....nicely converted into an interesting post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one, keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to say, it seems like something bothering you. I hope everything okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear...me too can see this improvement....thanks for the appreciation....it can't be possible without this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup all is well until I say u m fine right!.....well in this phase of my m getting closer to myself day by day....rest time will tel :)

    ReplyDelete