Monday, May 23, 2011

How Things Come To You

I still have this feeling that I shouldn't accept that gift from my very good friend R. I don't know exactly why I have this feeling but being a woman I can understand the feeling of choosing something which looks great on you (that too approved by everyone) while shopping and I saw her happy face after she bought beautiful Kurtis for her.I was happy too. After all, whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.-- Bo Derek...its very true.

Yesterday we went to a mall for weekend chill out with our couple-friends(after marriage it is very necessary to have a couple friend..in this way both the genders can enjoy).We sat in the food-court, had snacks and we just sat like this only for more than an hour. We were discussing over what to do next...go for a movie or stroll over for sometime.Finally we fixed on strolling option....actually we all girls wanted to go to the "Fabindia" showroom of-course for shopping.

I like Fabindia for their pure cotton clothing range for both women and men. We went in and started exploring the stuff of choice. My friend R selected some Kurtis for her, which were actually selected by me and another friend from the racks and R took it over very sweetly (yes she is actually sweet). She tried them over and found them perfect for her (but she was looking stunning in that red kurti) although I was searching something for me but when I tried it...it didn't fit me well. So I dropped the idea of buying anything but concurrently my husband selected one kurta for him.... a beautiful blue cotton kurta...I was amazed!!! because he is never interested in buying anything for himself without my help....but he did it yesterday which makes me more happy.

After half past everyone done with the shopping and we all came out happily from the store....and we decided to call it a day. Suddenly R declared and gifted me one red kurti and said,"this is your wedding anniversary gift from my side". "How come I thought this kurti you bought for yourself and you were looking good when you tried it", I said....but she said,"no this is for you only, even you liked it too". I was like yes okay...but...:) fine. I was happy.... Ya honestly I liked that kurti but more on R...I was just searching kurti same like the red one for me but didn't got any.

And this is how things come to me unpredictably...That red kurti is so special for me now. Thanks a lot R for the lovely gift :D ;) You made my day.. :)

1 comment: