Thursday, June 2, 2011

Arival of the latest...

Yesterday, my dad called me up and said," I'm sending you one mail, check it in the evening". I said," ok papa..I will'. Generally I feel bit lazy to check e-mails but I love to open mails which are just for me from my loved ones...it gives me the feeling of the string which is attached between me and my family. Well lets talk about the mail...dad sent me some pic, when I saw those pic after downloading...they put stars in my eyes...My cat Angel had introduced her newly born kittens to my parents recently and my father took their pictures and sent it to me.Those small babies are really cute....here are those pictures...






Well Angel is the 4th generation kitty who is kind of living with us....these females are so obscure, they live up their own life...we actually didn't petting them...once the first generation kitty with her partner..came to our house in search of food..we foddered them since then, they keep on coming to the house and their generation too and we love their presence...In my house both cats and dogs stays equally and we love them equally.

3 comments:

  1. Aww.. super cute. U know, I used to hate cats , however, reading this and seeing their pics, I started liking them. Good to see ur love for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love them so much, I know after seeing them no one can hide their love...

    ReplyDelete