Tuesday, June 14, 2011

@ Rs 99/- Only

If we see today, we spend 100 Rs like a 10 Rs and 1000 Rs like a 100 Rs..in between all these hundreds and thousands number 99 will defiantly lure you and it lured me in the same way...Don't know about the other cities but here in Delhi NCR region almost in every mall this Hair-cut @ Rs 99/- only funda (fact) is ruling. Well you can get a haircut in Rs 99 only..not a bad idea at all(at-least for once) rather spending those hundreds in high-class salons or I must say "Unisex" salons..these days they are in.

Sunday I went to a mall and saw this magical digits over the headed crowd and suddenly I felt my hairs are ready to get a new hair-cut...so we went close to that 6' X 6' Hair-express rectangle box and then I saw one big name is attached to it, which was of Habib's and that was the good news too. So I decided to register myself...but the waiting list was too long, so I got to wait for 45 minutes.




After 45 minutes my turn came and finally I got a chance to experience this whole 99 business.I went in and sat on an empty chair and looked around for my attendant....look around, that box was too small that I didn't realize that my attendant was standing near that chair only...he asked me what type of hair-cut I want ?...I replied any type which suits me except the "step cut"(since then this step-cut came in trend, almost every-time Hair stylist gave me this hair-style only...so I wanted to have something new) But this time also step-cut was on my cards...the attendant said,"Ma'am your hair type is wavy so no any other cut except the step", I gave him a look and said,"How can you say that, if you can't then why are you here".Honestly that time I was missing my usual hair-styler at south-ex...I just have to ask her for a new hair-style, and she gives me a new look with a smile.I also realize almost every people there in that small box sitting to get a hair-cut were giving the same look on to their attendant.The story was same on every chair.

After some seconds of argument, he settled on okay I will try thing....then he took a big hair brush and started brushing my hairs like anything or I'm a horse or something. he goes on cutting and cutting my hairs and gave layers to my front hairs. After everything was done...I looked myself in the mirror and I looked good...not bad.But next time I will prefer my earlier hair-styler only. So bye-bye 99...it was nice meeting you!

3 comments:

  1. Good, so someone has a new look now..:)....upload pics on FB naa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. shud hav put ur new hair style pic also....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't think so that will be a good idea.....my new hair style is not that good...

    ReplyDelete