Friday, June 3, 2011

My Mother is a real beauty to me...

When I was nothing, newbie to this big world,don't even had fingernails and hairs on my head.I was a ambrosial baby who had a cacophony dismal cry,due to which the whole neighborhood was agitated.She hugged me with a benevolent smile and showered all her love on me.She taught me to speak,to walk, to eat, when I grew up a little she taught me nursery rhymes and always dressed me like a doll.Tip to toe she kept me totally in.She wiped my tears when I hurt badly on my knees. I cried loud when she left me to my first school,but I know how difficult it was for her to left me like this.I know how much she pulled herself over those worries, when I was out there in school,and she always waited for me at lunch.I remembered, everyone was envious of my freshly packed lunch, she use to send it for me in college days..full with my favorite Rajma chawal, chole chawal..etc.
She oiled my hair,prepared home-made shampoo and face-pack for me,and groomed me like a princess.She is my mother..she did everything for me.

November 1999, when I saw her in the hospital, lying on the bed....in that blue patient robe..she was so weak and her cheek-bones were out and still she was smiling at me..I couldn't cried in front of her but cried a lot when I back home from the hospital...she is a heart patient...she had her second open heart surgery and then also she was smiling at me.After someday I saw her walking..holding a walker in hand...once she taught me to walk when I was a kid and that day she was balancing her steps in the hospital corridor.The day was my happiest day when she came back to home after recovering of the surgery. She was happy too. That year, me and my brother we both had our board exams, mine was 1oth and his was 12th....we were alone at home and studied without her and dad because he was with my mom.

When my mom came back to home after all those struggling period she had..she was happy to see her home back though it was not that she use to keep it so well.Her face was bright and her red, round bindi was back on her forehead though she was still weak but looked beautiful as she was earlier.My mother never fascinated by all those herbal beauty products in market because she had her own beauty which never need any application, she looks beautiful in her simple way of living..whenever she wears saree she looks perfect in all ways. I always admire her dressing style but didn't get success in opting it properly yet. When I have to get ready for any occasion I think a lot what to wear, what to apply, how to set my hairs and hundred of things goes in my mind..but my mon she just wear saree, her hair sets in a minute and the only thing she like to aaply kajal in her eyes..and she is ready...then also she looks like a goddess.She has her unique taste of simplicity...her style is incomparable.I have seen her in those black and white wedding album of her...she was the bride with all those charming beauty which a 19 years old girl use to have.When I got married I got my makeover at the beauty salon but when my mom got married she dressed and got ready at home only..then also she looked like a princess.I don't remember when she had her last facial..still she have that flawless skin...can you imagine she is in her 50s now!and you can't see a single wrinkle on her face..My mother is the real beauty to me. I admire her and love her and her simplicity a lot and I feel proud that she is my mother.I felt glad when people stated that I looked like my mother on my wedding day...it was the best compliment I could ever get. Love you mom.

I have written this post for the Yahoo! Dove Real Beauty contest.If you like the post, sign into Indiblogger and do help by putting in a vote
here is the link: http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=61456
or you can simply click Facebook like button there in the link...thanks

3 comments:

  1. Aaawww.... I miss my mom after reading it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! that was a real nice blogpost..the care and the warmth that a mother provides is incomparable to any other comfort

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gaurav...yes mother's love is incomparable.......it's very very true!

    ReplyDelete