Thursday, June 9, 2011

Heights of Cruelty

What is cruelty?
something, such as a cruel act or remark, that causes pain or suffering.
And what is the heights of cruelty?
Whatever happened with this dog.......

"Star found buried




"injured Star sits in an animal welfare department vehicl after being rescued "


Dog with it's snout bound by string is found by animal welfare officers in a field near Birzebbuga in the south of Malta May 19, 2011. The dog had been shot, bound and buried alive by an unknown perpetrator.Star was found with more than 40 gunshot pellets in her head and all of her limbs were tied. She was struggling to breathe having been bound, muzzled and buried.
The dog, who has since been named Star,she was recovering from her injuries but 6th June Monday she passed away after having suffered an acute inflammation in her pancreas.

Now she is in better world with God and resting in peace...unlike this cruel world.

RIP STAR!!!!!

"RIP STAR"



Earlier I use to believe yes some people hate animals because they have a fear of them, but after this saddest incident I believe they don't only hate but also want to show their supremacy.I just don't understand what supremacy they want to show on these innocent creatures, who give so much of unconditional love and always want you to throw the ball and they bring it back just for you..to make you happy....were they born with the trait to bring back that ball? They wait for you to come back home, when you are out...they please you when you are sad....I can give the best example of Hachi here....

Hachiko


Remembered for his remarkable loyalty to his owner, even many years after his owner's death.
In 1924, Hidesaburō Ueno, a professor in the agriculture department at the University of Tokyo, took in Hachikō as a pet. During his owner's life, Hachikō greeted him at the end of each day at the nearby Shibuya Station. The pair continued their daily routine until May 1925, when Professor Ueno did not return. The professor had suffered from a cerebral hemorrhage and died, never returning to the train station where Hachikō was waiting. Every day for the next nine years the golden brown Akita waited at Shibuya station.achikō was given away after his master's death, but he routinely escaped, returning again and again to his old home. Eventually, Hachikō apparently realized that Professor Ueno no longer lived at the house. So he went to look for his master at the train station where he had accompanied him so many times before. Each day, Hachikō waited for the return of his owner.(ref: Wikipedia)

"Hachiko: A Dog's Story"


I came to know about Hachi by the film featured on his life story named "Hachiko: A Dog's story".....and till the end of the movie I cried and cried and cried for Hachi.


"Hachiko is still waiting"

Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him ~Pierre Troubetzkoy

4 comments:

  1. What shall i say about this one.. this is the best ever blog I've read of yours.. it has Hachi.. It made me cry .. it has a message.. IT IS THE BEST ONE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is dedicated to Star n Hachi both....Since when I have read about the Star I was restless, don't know wat to do...It also reminds me of all my pets n my love to them...and Hatchi he is the Hero...I know u can understand it well..coz u got that heart too ....thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my tears are falling. I have a dog named George. And I love him so much. Aargh, This is so heartbreaking. Do you know there's a similar story about a dog that waited and waited for his master to arrive at the train station? This happened in England. There's also a statue of the dog at the train station. I've seen a picture of it , as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay,No I didn't knew that England story....ya heard of many other great stories...I just love these creature....that's why m always surrounded by..... where ever I go.

    ReplyDelete