Friday, June 17, 2011

Just Because I'm Feeling Good

Today is the day!...I have achieved one more object from my 'to do interesting list' of launching my art blog.
Starting a new thing is always exciting and that's what I'm now,while writing this.So I got news for everyone...I have an art blog now.

Past two days were really gifted by whatever reason,but it took me to the new world.The world of art with Alisa Burke a freelance painter and mixed media artist from San Diego.Well earlier I use to call myself an artist but after knowing Alisa I can't even imagine myself closer to the word.She is a real artist and I have become her huge fan now.Coincidently I drop down on to her blog and discovered a new world of canvas paintings.It took two days for me to pull back myself in the real world. I was like scrolling over on her blog for whole day, everything was so interesting.

Well as Alisa says paint anything what you think can be painted.So bought a small canvas for myself and will try some creativity on it and renewed my wish list and fixed some new goals for life too. So my mind is full of colors ideas now.What!!!!..... I didn't shared Alisa's blog link....okay

Well here it is http://alisaburke.blogspot.com/ (sorry I don't know why this wordpress link inserting option is not working so can't give you the one click link.)

And here is my art blog's link too http://frommycoffeetable.blogspot.com/

Hoping for some response :)

2 comments: