Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Take Flight With Colors


1o colors in my life
I wake up every morning with yellow in sky....
Wear Red and Blue there is nothing to shy...

Eat green in breakfast...
Orange in lunch...
Can eat more,if you give me in bunch...

I mix yellow in my blues...
Indigo keeps away my flues...

I like black in my eyes...
I like violet on my nails...
Wear white and I'm ready to sail...

I play with rainbow through out the day...
With white,black and color love
I take flight with these special ten colors everyday...


Akanksha


Colors are the part of my life...can't see myself without colors...There are seven colors of rainbow but it don't include black and white..but if these rainbow colors mixes with each other they can give Black and White in result.If I count number of colors present in my life then it will be number Ten.
Violet,Indigo,Blue,Green,Yellow,Orange,Red,Black,White and the tenth color is a color of love of my loved ones.
 

If you ask me What would I like to see in glorious color from black and white era?
Then my answer will be nothing...Old is gold just because of its purity only...it is a significance of our advancement and our well-preserved celebrated history.Black and white have the eye of beauty in itself.I can't pull myself away when I saw this b&w picture of Eiffel tower.


I can't imagine famous Madhubala's portrait in color...because it looks beautiful in 



B&W history cannot be comparable by colors...like Day and Night...That's why I don't want anything in color from past.

But colors are naturally present in our life.I love the transformation of my written post from B&W dashboard to my colored template.My template is yellow in color which gives vibrant to my thoughts like sun rays,and have some reds,greens,whites and blacks too which encourages me to appreciate my art.This is how I'm me....just me.








Written this post for "Take flight with colors" contest for HP laser-jet printers...

laser-jet printers of HP are well-known for their fast color printing capabilities,which I always dream to have my own...anyways...

This time HP is back with world's smallest laser-jet color printer,which can print both in color and black&white simultaneously. Refer this link for more detail.


http://www.hp.com/in/laserjet

17 comments:

  1. I Like the poem :)...did u write it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poem...can fill colors in anybodys life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem. And I share your sentiments about certain things remaining in black and white only.

    All the best for your contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By poetry we mean the art of employing of words in such a manner as to produce an illusion on the imagination; the art of doing by means of words, what the painter does by means of colors....

    Good Work :)

    -Vasanth Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks...n glad to know the same side....All the Best to u too

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes we all r the painters of our life!....Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say that black and white portraits of yesterday are significant and may be we do like them that way, so here's to black&white.
    Your sentiments are well received, but I must say colors do appeal you as goes your poem, you indeed should try imagining the old portraits in color, you will love it, I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely innocence in that poem. Loved it

    ReplyDelete