Monday, June 6, 2011

Remarkably Me!

Weekend is over and my chimney of brain has started working again. Now where to start from...the chimney is blazing with load of thoughts.The last week was remarkable for me...because I can give myself good remarks on it..actually lots of things happened throughout the week.As the new month started we calculated all the previous month's expenditure and it came out really shocking for me, which was more than our expectations...So gotta a new mission to carry out this month "Cut your Bills".No I'm not shopaholic and not too much stepping in to salons types, though I love shopping being a woman.

Let's talk about my mood swings...I had,twice a week but soon I turned them off with my Mood swing buster list which I have mentioned in earlier posts(Out of spirits to Inspirits ladies! and thanks to all whoever liked it)....so in result I was happy , happy and happy :)

Past Friday, I got fussed by a call from a nothing to do in life stranger, who was willing to know where he just made a call after realizing that he has buzzed a girl on the other side...Bingo!..and I said,"Wrong number" he called me again...so keen to know...again I said wrong number and he replied,"then you tel me where did I have called", I said,"look I know you got nothing to do in life it doesn't mean that other people are insane", I hanged the call.That weirdo called me again with the same question....got irritated badly, and I shouted at him (even my Gillu (my pet dog)quickly ran under the bed) and told him that I'm forwarding his number to the Police's anti-stalking cell, police people will call you and you can ask them where you had made the call finally.Then I hanged the phone.......and the moment of peace.Know what this is actually something I did extraordinary to myself, earlier I use to ignore these kind of calls and they keep on buzzing me later.Normally I don't use bad words against anyone...but that day I feel like to do but somehow I controlled myself...he he he ;) I feel proud of myself.

Sunday I bought one purple colored pajama...which was on my must buy list, but in hurry-scurry I got xs size and I was so confident that I will easily get in to it...but things got changed when I reached home...Thank God! it was of xtra-small size. Hopefully, I'll go next-week to change it.But in-between the whole incident, on the way to the mall my hubby hint me about my butt...that it is turning in to hippo(well I only named it hippo like all Punjabi aunties have it on their back, I'm so sorry but its true)..I got seriously conscious about it and already started working out to get back in those Kim kardashian type ;) ..... Another good deed happened, last night got blog-rolled Preeti Shenoy's blog (by the help of a friend) I didn't know about her blog earlier..it just happened, I got her book in my must read list, so I'm happy to see her blog before I read her book and I'm still feeling lucky! She is really good.

6 comments:

  1. good one.. :) "phone part" was funny :D :D all in all u really made a good read to start ur week in a light mood :) loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Preeti is ur new inspiration...hai na??... Caught u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! dear....m happy to see ur comment...really encouraging !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha....yes some part of preeti n some part of u.....seriously Mrs 007 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. made a nice read...thts vry true all punjabi aunties carry tht special thing which makes them so funny while they walk...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolz....thanks...yes u r right too...sometimes it looks really funny.

    ReplyDelete