Monday, April 30, 2012

Just musing

Yesterday I read two very nice article in TOI (The Times of India) sunday supplement.The first article I read about Women's awakening towards themselves....The article title's goes like this " MID LIFE AWAKENING FOR WOMEN" These days women who spend their bee-age in serving family, kids, husband, managing all household things.....now they want themselves a career, a job which can truly define them, a woman who asked her husband a job for her 40th Birthday gift.Well I like this article very much..it touches me deeply, though m really not in my mid-age..lol but this thing really does matter for me as a homemaker.And here are some lines I took from the article itself..."As natural creators and lifelong multi-taskers,women are better equipped to deal with reinventing their life" The  word RE-INVENTING feels like totally new of yourself. Well I thank Vinita Dawra Nangia for this alarming article.

Second article I read about the increasing popularity of Indian food blogs these days...well I recently started my food blog so this particular article came like an inspirational to me...to get going.The article title goes like this,"INDIA'S SAUCY FOODIES". People all over from India making everyone's mouth watering by their only-see-don't-taste food blogs....this is really interesting and adventurous....again I thank Ismat Tahseen for this article.  



No comments:

Post a Comment