Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Go back Mr. Spy

I woke up in the midnight to attend the nature's call, came out of my room and entered in to my kitchen which is also a way to the loo I know this is kind of weird but currently we are living in a rented house so things are like this.After entering in to the kitchen I switch on the light and check around in order to move forward, suddenly I spotted him again, he was just in front of me, staring at me..."No!! you not again,What's your problem man why are you always in my kitchen at this time...what you want" I asked him. He responded by a long jump straight over to my gas stove. "Ewwweeu! don't sit there, that's where I cook food and you dirty fellow sitting there like it's your garden", I shouted

He was sitting there and staring at me, ready to respond again with the jump if I step forward anymore. "No I can't take this right now, it's 3 a.m and I'm half awake and my bladder is about to burst please go away", I said. With no choice in hand I quickly went in to the room and woke up my husband. I told him about the situation waiting in the kitchen like every night. He damn it. Half awaken, holding a broom in one hand he went in to the kitchen and saw that brat on the gas stove. He forced him to jump away, oh! my gosh he jump so high like Tarzan and stick to the wall, then he slipped behind the containers, "Quickly all container out", said husby. hiding in the corner, husby swept him out towards the backyard door, and in second swept he was out of the house.

This happen every other day.There is a little frog, looks like a water inhabitant with a lustrous skin,comes in to my kitchen every evening.Once it slipped in smartly and hide in between the glass crockery, my husband took a charge to show him the way out, next day I washed each and every item where it was hidden(it was necessary to mention this statement here in case if any of my friend drop by my place so don't worry about those glass crockery, they r clean! )That lil frogy always wants to come in and jump around I don't know for what reason but it seems like it is keeping an eye on us, that's why we name it Mr.SPY!

Mr. spy looks like some what this frog


No comments:

Post a Comment