Sunday, April 15, 2012

Everyday Breakfast Week-Day 7

I selected this post to be featured on Indian Food Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!

Ahan! today is the last day of my marathon week of breakfast and m feeling so glad to say that I have completed it successfully...it's a "I would like to thanks" moment for so definitely my thanks goes to everyone who likes and appreciated my blog...you guyz boosted up my confidence and feeling great today...big smile :)

So here I 'm with my 7th day breakfast recipe....before reveling it..I would like to give the credits of this recipe to my lovely, charming sister-in-law (Renu bhabi) who is like a elder sister to me...she makes yummy! breakfasts and I have learnt this particular recipe from her only. 


Today's Menu

Malai Bread Pizza

Ingredients:



Malai / milk' butter 1 cup
Sooji / rava / semolina 3/4th of the cup
2 Bread slices brown/ white
1 Onion cut in to small pieces 
1 Tomato cut in to small pieces 
1 small green capsicum cut in to pieces
salt to taste
butter/ oil for roasting

Method:

  • Take malai in to a bowl and add rava, onion, tomato, capsicum pieces in it.
  • Mix well and also add salt, keep it aside for 5 minutes.
  • after 5 minutes take a bread slice and apply this paste over it nicely.
  • Now heat a pan add a little bit of butter and keep a ready bread slice on it.
  • first roast the bread slice nicely from base, after that reverse it to the other side.
  • Roast it till it turns golden brown.
  • Your malai bread pizza is ready to serve.

P.S: you can serve it with some juice or tender coconut water.  






Tender Coconut water







2 comments:

  1. your blogs makes me hungry ... so these days i am trying to avoid reading those .... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha....ok no probs i can understand!!

    ReplyDelete