Monday, April 9, 2012

Everyday Breakfast week- Day 1

Pals I'm starting a blog marathon "Everyday breakfast" in which I'll make one breakfast recipe everyday and will blog about it here....sounds interesting when I saw this kind of marathon on one of the blog I follow daily....so I thought to start it on my blog too....1st I'll go for a week then plan it for later days also. I haven't planned anything for this week too....I will go random. This is a Day 1 and here I go

EVERYDAY BREAKFAST DAY-1


Today's Menu


Veg-Aloo tikki burger


Ingredients:
Pav bun/burger bread
Boiled n mashed Potatoes (3-4)
Onion circles (1)
Tomato circles (1)
Salt as per taste
Red chilli powder
Tomato sauce
Butter (for frying tikkis/patties)
Cheese cubes for garnishing.




Method:

  • Take mashed potatoes and add salt, red chilli powder to it, mix well and make tikkis/ patties out of it.
  • Heat a non-stick pan and put some butter and slip all the patties in to it.
  • Fry it from both the side.
  • Put one patty on the base of pav- bun and put some onion circles and tomato circles over it.
  • Squeeze some tomato sauce on it and cover it with pav-bun.
  • Garnish it with some cheese and serve.......here is your burger ready to eat.
P.S: Well this is my way to make it...otherwise you can add some more ingredients whatever you like.My husband loved it and so I.



No comments:

Post a Comment