Sunday, April 15, 2012

Everyday Breakfast Week-Day 7


Ahan! today is the last day of my marathon week of breakfast and m feeling so glad to say that I have completed it successfully...it's a "I would like to thanks" moment for so definitely my thanks goes to everyone who likes and appreciated my blog...you guyz boosted up my confidence and feeling great today...big smile :)

So here I 'm with my 7th day breakfast recipe....before reveling it..I would like to give the credits of this recipe to my lovely, charming sister-in-law (Renu bhabi) who is like a elder sister to me...she makes yummy! breakfasts and I have learnt this particular recipe from her only. 


Today's Menu

Malai Bread Pizza

Ingredients:



Malai / milk' butter 1 cup
Sooji / rava / semolina 3/4th of the cup
2 Bread slices brown/ white
1 Onion cut in to small pieces 
1 Tomato cut in to small pieces 
1 small green capsicum cut in to pieces
salt to taste
butter/ oil for roasting

Method:

  • Take malai in to a bowl and add rava, onion, tomato, capsicum pieces in it.
  • Mix well and also add salt, keep it aside for 5 minutes.
  • after 5 minutes take a bread slice and apply this paste over it nicely.
  • Now heat a pan add a little bit of butter and keep a ready bread slice on it.
  • first roast the bread slice nicely from base, after that reverse it to the other side.
  • Roast it till it turns golden brown.
  • Your malai bread pizza is ready to serve.

P.S: you can serve it with some juice or tender coconut water.  






Tender Coconut water







2 comments:

  1. your blogs makes me hungry ... so these days i am trying to avoid reading those .... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha....ok no probs i can understand!!

    ReplyDelete