Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sep 2012 and I'm entering in to a new phase of my life


I Welcome Myself To The Mom's World

This September will bring a bliss to my world....after nine months of nurturing a small bundle of joy in my womb, Me & my Husband we both are waiting to welcome our very first child in to this world. The Journey was awesome, and full of excitement, amusement and with lots of exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I really want to share my experience of nine months  here (just 10 days are left for my 9th month to get over). 

Pregnancy brings a lot of changes in a woman's life, as the months passes by I have also grown so far,  which is very important for a mother. I have reached the level of maturity as my baby grows up in there.I'm happy with life and waiting for my next inning to start. 





No comments:

Post a Comment