Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Praise To Raise Your Energy

Do you believe when people praise you, admire you or appreciate you is actually boost up the positive energy in you which was suppressed by negative thoughts.

Sometimes  my mind filled up with many thoughts most are negative, "what the hell I'm doing in this world" like thoughts dodge in my upper part of the head. I don't feel like to talk to anybody, don't feel like to do work..simply lying down on the bed and struggling with the bad thoughts.All of a sudden, a phone call comes, with a empty urge I picked it up and found my sweetheart hubby's voice at the other end,"What happen dear why are you so upset, you shouldn't be like this, you are my happiness, you have changed my world,I know this is difficult for both of us to live apart, but we have to do this...this is just a passing phase baby...come on cheer up...you know how brave you are, I have been telling others that see my wife is just the best, she never complaints about anything, she deals with the situation well. So please cheer up now".

These words entered in to blood circulating system and started circulating along with the blood....it works like a magic and I'm rejuvenated and filled with a positive energy all over again. 

So sometimes we need such booster doses of positive energy, no matter from where, it can be from your loved ones, any music which touches your soul, old pictures, spiritual attachments etc. This is what I learned today. 



4 comments: