Thursday, July 12, 2012

Story of Sunny

Long time ago in Germany, my ancestors were bred to prey small animals like rabbits,badgers etc. they were specially given isolated genes to scent and chase. People love them, feed them well. Time has flew like a feather, now people pet us for the sake of love of foreign dog's breed, they cuddle us, treat like a soft toy...yes we look cute that's why I think...but nobody know that..we never wanted to be like this, sometimes things become helpless for the creatures like me in big cities...but who understand my situation.



My name is Sunny...I'm a cute dog of Dachshund breed.I live in a small city of Madhya Pradesh name Gwalior. My owners brought me when I was too small....smaller than m today. Earlier I was happy to come here...I got my own family, and the kids loved me too...they play with me, cuddle me, feed me...but as I grown up, slowly slowly they started ignoring my needs, now they don't have time to play with me, Every morning   I m left on the terrace alone, they won't take me for a walk...I m left alone alone n alone.




I feel very sad and helpless when they left me alone on terrace...I can't go back down to them as the door is also shut, I keep on striking the door loudly with the bark...but nobody listens. and also my bad luck...like other dogs I can't jump high to climb over the wall and escape through the adjacent terrace door as my legs are too short.



One day I have listen my owner was talking to one of his neighbor...to help him and find someone who can adopt me. I felt bad, n sad...what I have done, what is my mistake...you guys  are only not taking care of me.
But I kept myself is reconsidering mode...may be there is someone out there who can adopt me and love me unconditionally, may be there is someone who can understand me, my feeling. But when that someone will come  n how????...m afraid because once my owner handle me to his son's autoriksha-wala. But he handle me back to my owner.


Friends this is my sad story...is there anyone who can adopt me and let me out from this space. Please help me if you think i need a better place and home and owner.

P.S: yes this is the sad story of sunny lives in my neighborhood....and his owner asked us to find someone to adopt me....if anyone want to help or adopt him..you can contact me or mail me. But situation is we live in Gwalior city, so I hope we find someone from this city only.

At last sunny has been adopted....I don't know the exact details but now day sI don't see him around...it feels like he has been adopted.....may God Bless him.
            



No comments:

Post a Comment