Sunday, September 2, 2012

1st Trimester and My Notes



My 1st trimester experiences

1) The day when I came to know about my pregnancy I was so excited 2) amazed to know that I have already completed a month when went to see the Gyno for the first time 3) A single live fetus is seen in the utero, this sentence almost brought tears in my eye when I read my 1st USG report 4) 1st trimester was a mixture of anxiety, excitement, confusion etc 5) Daily preparing diet chart was interesting task to do 6) Tender coconut water, apple and a book titled as “What to expect when you are expecting” became my best friends 7) I always looked for fresh air due to lil bit of nausea, which was usually in the evening time 8) felt so good when I was treated like a kid by my husby J










No comments:

Post a Comment