Sunday, September 9, 2012

3rd Trimester And My Notes


1)If anybody ask me which trimester you enjoyed most, then my answer will be 3rd trimester 2) Any girl who is going to enter in motherhood phase, she must stay with her own mother during pregnancy, coz only your mom can understand what actually you are feeling, my mom is my best friend, that’s why I came to her in my 3rd trimester 3)In this trimester, I did lots of shopping but this time only for my little bundle of joy and that too a online shopping4) Trust me, there is nothing like shopping for your baby in this world 5) Online shopping websites like, www.firstcry.com, www.hoopos.com, www.yapaa.com, www.babyoye.com are good for all those early needs for your baby 6)I started enjoying those sweet belly talks7) Just one thing I was upset about, that my hubby wasn’t here with me, due to some work, but soon he will join us 8) Though the nights were difficult with all those side turnings and all but I forget everything when my baby moves 9)I hate heart-burns which makes me awake late night, but they give me some more time to think about the arrival of a baby 10) Mom and Dad are eagerly waiting for you my baby come soon….. 






2 comments:

  1. sweet :) How's your baby doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Saro...Hi there...my baby girl is doing good, soon she will be completing her 5 months...btw thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete