Saturday, September 8, 2012

2nd Trimester and My Notes


1)As soon my 2nd trimester started, I was down with, 'there's nothing wearable in my wardrobe' syndrome 2) Everyday I used to ask my hubby, 'baby m I showing?' and he simply smiles and say ,'yes dear' 3) I started practicing  pranayam and meditation regularly 4) more veges, fruits and tender coconut water added in to my diet 5) I have never been on daily 8 glass of water routine but pregnancy made me to stick on it 6)Things were getting more exciting as the time passes 7) After a long time I was near to meet my parents and my loving friends and I was more excited than them, how they will react after seeing me 8) I was glowing like never before, my skin looked so radiant all thanks to those pregnancy hormones 9) Away from all the stupid myths I was exploring my maternity world and enjoying it fully...all thanks to those pregnancy journals and manuals...seriously God is amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment