Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today in evening snack

This is my another favorite snack, which I can have any hour of a day...because of two reason, 1) I love idlis, 2) I love snack...so mix them both and make out something very tasty.

Fried Idlis......







Ingredients:

Steamed Idlies 6
Butter 2 spoons
Mustard seeds 1 spoon
Black pepper powder
Salt as per taste 
Coriander chopped leafs 2 spoons


Method:

  • Take a pan, heat it and add 2 spoons of butter in it.
  • Cut the steamed idlies in to four pieces of each.
  • Add a spoon of mustard seeds in a pan, let it pop.
  • Now add the idlies, stir well.
  • Now sprinkle some black pepper powder and salt.
  • Mix well and place it in a serving bowl, garnish with chopped coriander leafs and serve.
 

5 comments:

  1. hi....just discovered your blog through the indiblogger network.....i have joined your blog through the gfc
    do visit my space when you get the time:)
    nice snack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for joining.I'll surly visit ur space

      Delete
  2. Nice blog, will follow regularly for some good recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,you have a good collection of recipes...Do visit my space at http://megdeliciousadventures.blogspot.in/.

    ReplyDelete