Thursday, May 3, 2012

Frozen Banana shake

How do you feel when you sip something thick,fruity, chocolaty n lil bit frozen at the same time....yes it's out of the world believe me....

This is what The Frozen Banana Shake ppl...



My husband made it for me and in a single sip of it...m gone....I asked him where the hell this thing was.... in these three years of our marriage dear....he said it's all about time babes ;-)

Anyways I loved it and decided to share it here.............so herez the recipe...


To make 2 glasses of Frozen Banana Shake you will need:


1/2 liter frozen milk (you can keep half L milk pack directly in the freezer)
Sugar as per taste at least 4-6 spoons
1 spoon of any chocolate flavor milk supplement you like I use Bournvita  
1 large Banana

 Method:

  • In a jar put full packet of frozen milk
  • Add sugar,banana pieces,bournvita.
  • Blend it properly.
  • Pour out in a glass, sprinkle it with some cocoa powder n serve chill.







No comments:

Post a Comment