Sunday, February 12, 2012

Present...wait for it....ation !

Friday night was the party night,just another casual party...So I thought to make it interesting one.

A sms from my friend reached me in the afternoon saying,"are we partying tonight?"....after some minute I reverted it back saying,"Let me check with my husband, what he says".I tried to call him but the network problem which is bothering me from past 2-3 weeks didn't allow me to connect to him....whatever....So,I decided to call it the party day and messaged my friends to come-over for a blast and this is how it started.

5'O Clock in the evening I started thinking for the menu for the eve. I made a list in my mind and began with the main course, which was 'Malai Kofta'.....Ya I was cooking it for the first time, so bit excited for it.But there was something tastier in my mind and then I became functional for the starters.Hot summer season is in the town so the starter should be Chatpata and luscious.So here is the list...

Sevpuri
Chilly cheese Toast
Cheese Finger
Cheese Dip

Lolz it was the cheesy day!!!

Well in limited time these three were the good options to make.

Guest arrived on time and I wasn't ready with my starters...they were waiting for me and calling me to join them fast...I told them,"just wait for the surprise guys..there is something special" and the funny part was I didn't allow any of them to enter in the kitchen..in case they won't ruined my surprise and they were teasing me...Oh! God we were behaving like a kid...it was the real fun.

For the snacks...I was conscious about the presentation...Then I pulled out my beautiful glass tray from its cover and set it for the presentation...My guests were excited too and curious to know what is the special surprise....I kept them on wait for long...and then it's time.

I kept that piece of creativity on the table in front of them...and waited for the reaction....






My guest were very happy.....now tel what's your reaction... ;) :P

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, looks really yummy.......

    Maybe you might want to give away the recipes for that? It's okay if you can't... my mom was a caterer and would never give away recipes, hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolzzz.....No no I will be happy to give away the recipe....I wish I could make it for u too...lolzzz....well there is no secret in the recipe it's a simplest one believe me....and by the way cheese fingers are the instant frozen snacks , whereas Sevpuri is typical Indian snack and Chilli Cheese toast just take some green chillis, cheese on bread and toast it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice decoration...mrs creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks delicious !!

    ReplyDelete