Thursday, February 16, 2012

Past six months in Kharagpur : My story


  1. The first week was a heartburn due to complete demotion in the standard of living of the city, after passing splendid year in Delhi it was a shock!
  2. The food is one degree down the taste and quality (Dhabas on highway in north India are more tastier).
  3. Most of the serving in one n only ccd (cafe coffee day) in IIT are made from milk powder...which taste almost like some medicated syrup. 
  4. Shops here open at 10 in the morning and closed by 12 noon, re-opens at 5 in the evening and closed by 8 pm...still you can't track which shop open at what time and day.
  5. IIT students fly over the roads on cycle all around the campus.
  6. If you wish for the rain then you only have rain rain n rain.
  7. Coconut water is the most nutritious thing happened to me here.
  8. Made some new friends here but I still miss my Delhi buddies.
  9. The only sweetest thing we(me n my hubby) have here is plenty of time for each other.
  10. I'm moving towards the middle of Kharagpur chapter sometimes I like being here and sometimes I dream to be somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment