Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One extra day!

When  I woke in the morning, I realize that today is 29th of feb, a rare day, which comes after every four years....and in a minute I decided, Lets make it special. I have already made my mind to write a blog so that this date can be listed in my blog archive. This kind of opportunity can answer well the question like "What I will do if I'll get one extra day in a month?????".....So answer your  question like I did


Early in the morning I woke up and went to my backyard, which is kind of a shelter for five little pups and some adult dogs too...After seeing me they quickly turn in to happy playful mood which can't be avoidable. So I quickly brought my cell-phone to capture that moment and made this video which is worth watching.....These little cuties have made my day!






My day starts with a perfect joy, pleasure, excitement...and I enjoyed it thoroughly...active throughout the day....this is how I spent this extra day of mine :)

Though I'm bit late to post it here, but its fine I have done it after-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment