Sunday, February 19, 2012

Inspired By You...

Yesterday was really hard day for me...got sick and spent whole day on bed,surprisingly my parents came over to see me.... after meeting them half of the sickness of mine gone away.At night me and hubby were invited for a casual dinner,by one of us friend couple Manu and Shivani.We got ready to leave,by the time we were reaching to their place me and hubby had a small chit-chat fight in a car and it didn't end properly after reaching to their place.

The moment we entered in their house we both forget our fight just by seeing their home....which was kept so nicely and decorated with cute-cute smalls things.I like these kind of houses which are clean and kept nicely(point to ponder here is:nicely kept houses reflects some good part of the person's heart).I was so happy and only one word came out of my mouth and that was "beautiful"...in reply they said,"we got inspired by you..the way you use to keep the house".(actually we use to live in same kind of houses before moving to the current one) It was glad to listen that!...but after touring the entire place only one thought came in my mind and that was, now I'm inspired by you guys.

During the snack session they served us some awesome Cold-coffee and great looking Garlic-breads which were luscious and self-cooked by Shivani. Here is a small glance of it(though some of them were already in our stomach)











Everything was good I had a great time and discovered some new traits of the Good-Looking Couple. Thanks a lot guys really appreciate your hard work over this supper.



After leaving their house happily we went in search of our old pal the Rocky(rocky was our street pet dog when we use to live there) we looked for him through out the campus but we didn't find him. He might be hiding somewhere,so we decided to meet him next time and in this way we ended our pending fight also and at the end of the day we slept in peace.

12 comments:

  1. Get well soon and ask her the recipe of so yummy looking garlic bread!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wow!..thanks a lot...i loved to read it...i appreciate that u spent great deal of time over writing each n every detail of the evening accompanied with loads of compliments. thanks a lot. i am elated and flying high :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting...hope u r well now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes m feeling better now....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!........I will try for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U r most welcome dear......I wrote in pleasure n I love to do....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon babes...and njoy the trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. made again a nice read akku...really ur blogs alwys made me sooo.....refresh..happy weekend sweety!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Dear for being my consistent reader........m glad

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you had included nice pictures of the house..... should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya I didn't think about that...... :)

    ReplyDelete