Friday, January 20, 2012

Fortune plays with you.




Three days back one of my cousin lost her husband who was seriously ill for long, the news was tragic for me and everybody in our family. They were married for 13 cheerful years and sudden lost changed everything in my sister’s life. The husband is only the world in every married woman’s life after her parents n kids, with whom she share her emotions, and every aspect of life…I can only imagine how my cousin is feeling but she is facing it. By nature she is a strong lady but this loss is beyond all the goods. In every silence while sitting at the corner of my bed the guilt is killing me… I feel so sad about her, unable to do anything for her…at least I can be with her. I know things will change by time but it is always easier to say this….I love her and praying for her and kid.

When there is a reason to cry God gives us a reason to smile also, after two days one of my cousin was blessed with a baby boy, God bless him n his parents, he’s such a cute baby

One needs a strong will to take over the charge of his/her own destiny. The person’s belief can change the lifeless rock in to the God and after practicing this very belief for the years, n then  time comes to change the destiny…..my destiny is in my hand and I can take it the way I want to. There can be a good number of gains in self-directed destiny, which also increase the confidence level simultaneously. But few losses can give a sudden fall. Then the question crop up…  do I really directing my destiny? Time will change and things will come in order again. This cycle goes on n on. What we learn in the conclusion that gain and loss are the two faces of a coin, sometimes we can predict which face will turn up before the coin hits the ground and sometime we can’t. The number of time it comes in your favor its your good luck and if it is not, its your destiny. This is how we live life, though there are no reasons to live but still there are many. One moment can change everything in your life and that’s the power of destiny, your fortune which plays with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment