Friday, January 13, 2012

Impress With The Correct Ratio:::

I selected this post to be featured on Indian Food Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!
Chemically if the ratio of any ingredient is correct, the outcome will be always outstanding. Pals think twice..the ratio!......yes the quotient of two numbers or quantities I'm talking about. To gain a culinary skills, it is important for one to know the rules of chemistry (remember your school time chemistry classes?, Okay for any reasons) No I'm not going to give lectures on chemistry here. Do me a favor just concentrate on the ratio.

Why I want you to focus on ratio here (I know written ratio for the fourth time now) because people always forget the ratio in any preparation which results in a total mess...agree with me! So keep in the mind ratio for fifth time now ;)

Do you like karan johar's "coffee with karan" show...well I like coffee but not the karan. I will tell you the finest way of making a "Creamy caffe latte" (you can say a caffè latte version) which would be far better than the coffee at karan's show (no hard feelings karan,later you can add this up to your show) Well if you order "latte" in Italy in any café...then they will serve you a glass of hot or cold milk. Yes in Italian "caffè latte" means coffee and milk.But the (commercial) caffè version of this drink is an American invention. A café in California is the birthplace of caffè latte. The Man was Lino Meiorin in the late 1950s created it. Lino was the first Italian-trained barista in the San Francisco Bay Area, and his Italian-style cappuccinos were apparently too strong for the customers. In response to his customers, he decided to add a larger, milker cappuccino to the menu, and he called this drink the "caffè latte".

So this was the story of origin of caffè latte. The above introduction is needed here because my coffee as I said earlier is a version of caffè latte :) though I haven't created it. It is surly a homemade-invention by someone I don't know but I have learnt this art of making coffee from my cute aunt(Thanks a lot Bua..I always admire you and your tips).But I named it "Creamy caffè latte"




Lets revel the secrete

How to make creamy caffè latte: Preparation time 5 minutes!

Ingredients:

Coffee (caffè)
Milk (latte)
Sugar

Method
The Ratio of above ingredient(coffee and sugar) to make a perfect Coffee.
1:3
1 spoonful of coffee : 3 spoonful of sugar

Beat the coffee and sugar by adding some drops of water...beat it beat it..after some 2-3 minutes the dark color of coffee changes to beautiful creamy brown. To check the consistency hold the spoonful of beaten coffee higher, if it is stick to the spoon then you have beaten it correctly. Now boil the milk and add one spoonful of beaten coffee to a coffee mug and pour the boiled milk in it (can add sugar as par the taste).Now stir it finely until the creamy coffee melts up throughly. Now you can see the light brown foam at the top of the mug. Your Creamy caffè latte is ready.

Do it with style
You can serve the coffee in different styles...like with milk cream, cocoa powder, coco chips, ice creams etc.

A cold coffee can also be made in a similar way just in place of boiled milk add chilled milk, some ice and blend it ;)

So in 5 minutes the creamy caffè latte is ready to serve.

Enjoy your coffee!

And please do give me the feedback after you tried it......!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to know if you use instant coffee, instead of ground coffee beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am among those few fortunate ones who have tasted this coffee ...and it actually tastes awesome.... :-)

    Shall surely try it ....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I used ground coffee beans only coz for beating u will need fine coffee powder. Haven’t tried it with instant coffee yet….

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) yup dear do try it.......I'll visit u soon for some lazy coffee moments ;)

    ReplyDelete