Friday, March 4, 2011

An Unforgattable Roadways

That was the one hard day as well as, one of the beautiful day of my life...Hard because I have never been far alone from my family and my home, It's actually feels really bad to see your family leaving you alone at some place let say for a cause....of course! and Beautiful because it's such a pleasing and satisfying place, the smell of fresh air Oh! I can't forget that day.But I Can't handle two contradictory feelings at once, right! so the day was hard.

Now first let me tell you about the place and the cause. Mysore was the place and I was there for my M.Sc dissertation work (the cause). That day I cried, I prayed, I missed and bundle of things.....On the good part I met new people there, I would like to admit here one thing that I feel fortunate that I met my Sir and his beloved wife (My mentor under his supervision I was performing my project work. ) They was our local guardian too over there. "Our"...Forget to tell you about my companion...My dearie friend,she has joined me there under same circumstances and of course for a same cause.

We actually promoted our friendship from classmate to best-est friend in Mysore only(well to tell this tale I need to write another blog.....later!). We both have enjoyed our freedom under a propitious supervision of Sir. Well for me I can say that Sir has made me more responsible person than earlier(I understood the responsibilities towards myself and improved my eating habits ) though the things have never been taught us in a classroom way by him. His life-lessons were enthralling and frolicsome.

Here I can reminisce one incident, during our small journey from Mysore to Khushal nagar (a small town which is nearby to Mysore). On the way... Sir was indicating things so that we can mark them in our mind forever and whenever we revisit the place we can easily get there. Though it was the small act but very valuable.I really admire sir for every act of teachings he bequeath.... to see life in a contemplative way and able to make decisions further in life.

I have written this post in more serious way...because I'm dedicating my this post to Sir and Ma'am both and Thank them for all those lessons, efforts and love they imparted because of which I feel proud of myself and I see myself a better person today.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Memoir :)
    Welocme to Wordpress and I love the look of your blog. Title is just perfect and Header is adorable :) Can you tell me the meaning of orramoon pls.. and thanks for blogrolling me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again....n my pleasure.....!!! well orramoon is the name to which m trying to give an identity as a character....i can't explain it more than this...coz m still searching.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there.. went through ur blog today.. lovely it is.. enjoyed reading :) hope to see a few more.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!....yes just hold it on......many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete