Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Moment Of Getting Inspired

So here I go....

Whenever you get in to doozy feeling moment when yours eyes shed some happy-tears(or whatever tears), and you feel like something is being filled in you, which lighten up your body and you start flying(No no I'm not talking about Red bull here). your inner voice bellow,"Why I haven't thought in this way...I can do this too....Yes I can."

What you will call it?

The moment of inspiration.......

I don't know how many of you harmonized on this point of mine, but this feeling is very common to me. Since childhood I'm getting inspired by things, people, acts blah blah....The list is so long.

At first I was inspired to became a "Heart surgeon",then a "Microbiologist", then a "Scientist"(On the take of biology course what else you can think to be aspirant off.)..

Oops! I missed out "The Wildlife ranger" how can i forget this one, after the declaration (without knowing the fact that it doesn't happens in India), everyone had poked a fun at me(Thanks to National Geographic channel).

After the decay when I developed a interest in novel reading...I wannabe "the Writer"(Which is still on) then...Actress/Miss World....hey every girl have dreamt to be a actress or Miss world, until she realize her facts and it just becomes a pipe dream.

It's not a long past when I genuinely got inspired by the movie "Julie & Julia".... I can reminisce it very well. Once my husband told me about the movie and tagged it as 'must watch'....then what, I followed it, became fan and i loved it...Two women, one became the inspiration and one got inspired. Such a beautiful movie which not only tells the story of two remarkable women but harbuors a lot of values in it.



Life gives you many rendezvous with some people, act or thing which may directly or indirectly effects you. But point to ponder here is whether inspiration choose you or you choose the inspiration, though the result of both might not be the same, it really effects your life. So inspire someone with something or get inspired.


Genuine advice: whenever you get inspired with someone don't let him/her knows it...coz the beauty of the moment lies in the silence only this's what my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment