Friday, August 5, 2011

Musing after a decay

Sometimes in life you should take over the dormant phase to analyse where actually you are standing.....phew this philosophical dialog...nobody will dramatically screw his/her well sound life(Plz take it other way well sound social life) for grades and stars....but when you got no switch in hand to keep it on/off its better to sit in dark for a while.

Recently I have shifted home from New-Delhi to Kharagpur/Kgp (West Bengal)....kind of career take for my husband.So I'm here in new place with new people now.Kgp is those kind of place which I have marked as non-happening...it got the longest railway platform and the IIT and we are the part of IIT.

IIT Kgp still got that essence of life where you can lay back without time limitations,no appointments blah blah things...Now days IIT Cafe coffee day is totally in..in my life for two reasons, Firstly it got the air conditioner..which is rarely seen in any houses here and secondly its the only posh sitting layout here(I love to be in luxury)....IIT also got some other regular eating zones too. Local people here are kind of lazy but still good.

Well with this session of musing I also like to express my loyalty towards my Delhi days I spent with such a lovely people out there, each day I'm moving forward with all the memoirs of my friendship with my Delhi gang...yes I got a deep emotional attachment with the place n people there and expect the things are same other side also...m sure about it...People love and miss me...They miss my blog postings and FB activities which really make me valuable. Thanks a lot guys let me tel you that the Farewell card and everything was the achievement for me and really meant a lot.

Best wishes on Friendship day to everybody......Yooooooooo!!!!!!!

Akanksha Singh
5th August 2011

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, We do miss you...and a lot dudette...

    And i am really happy that u are back...and as alwys wid a bang...on blog n FB

    See u daily on FB. n..Blogs...:)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh...u gone..n vn u were here cud nt meet u up....saddy:(( ..bt happy 4 u coz u back...keep n touch..&May your new home bring you every joy that your heart wishes for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear........ya don't worry where ever I will go....will stay in touch

    ReplyDelete