Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Simply Classical

Indian classical music and dance is one thing which keep me grounded to my amazing motherland...my heart melt like an ice-cream whenever I listen classical music...classical dance flatters me like it is always there in me running through my veins...but I never tried to learn any, though I always wanted to. My heart `owns a huge space of respect for all the Indian classical music and dance masters.....and m fortunate this much that once I have got a chance to meet a famous Indian classical vocalist, the living legend Pandit Jasraj at Puttaparthi in Satya Sai Baba's land, he came there for God'd darshan during shivratri in 2008. When I saw him...the speechless, amazed body of me just rushed to touch his feet. He smiled and said,'stay happy'.




So now when I got plenty of time to paint....I dedicated my time to paint my inner passion and love for classical art over my canvas.....and this was the output.






and here is the short sneek peak of making of this painting



Would love to get comments over this....and thanks for watching 
please like the video if u really like it......:)


2 comments:

  1. If words were apt to describe, I would just say this is BEAUTIFUL Akansha.......loved it.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation Sunaina....ur comment really matters to my work..m so glad

      Delete