Monday, December 1, 2014

Start something new

Beautiful Winter's Monday morning.....New day, new week, new month has begin....I'm feeling really good today...for me Mondays are always new....new because I feel like,if I have to start something new, lets start it from Monday...many people think like this right! so I have also begin something new. I charged  myself in to a routine to follow, in order to keep myself fit and healthy, as this is a last month of my 29th year of age and in the coming year I will step in 30s....so keep myself healthy is one point in my list.....

So how I start my day........with a cup of  a Green Tea...Yoga and Meditation....these things I have been doing for a long, so nothing new but some how unable to follow it regularly...So from Today I have just started fresh...you know what people think oh! its Monday again, now whole stressing new week has started,don't think like that....as I said Monday should be welcome as new day to just begin...anything ur pending task, a new hobby, set a new routine...n so on....most important  feel good about it, stick to it, give yourself some grads and keep motivating your inner-self.


My Green tea



Day has just begin and there are lot of things to do...these days I have develop my interest in pottery and also made some cute pieces out of air dry clay...will post the pics in next blog post



1 comment:

  1. So u r back :) Its true that rest of the day depends on how you start up your day

    ReplyDelete