Monday, February 11, 2013

Life Of Pi



My name is Pi Patel.I have been on a ship wreck.I am on a life boat alone, with a tiger.Please send help.


The Life Of Pi....I think I need some extraordinary words to express my view about this movie, or just a simple word 'Amazing'. I was gone, completely gone with the story and the characters, it touched my heart so deeply and emotionally that my tears can roll out from my eyes any time I think about the story. The movie taught me the biggest lesson, that to live life is simply to live,loosing hopes is a worst excuse you can give to yourself  and most important don't believe something which is already believed by all, believe what you think you have faith in it.

The most touching quote from the movie for me was

"Adult Pi Patel: All of life is an act of letting go but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye."


When the Richard Parker (the Tiger) straightly goes in to the jungle without looking back, Pi was waiting for his last goodbye from him and he didn't, Pi cried and cried

The scene brought tears to my eyes....Just loved the movie, its very close to my heart
My heart was hurt very badly by someone to which m related closely and m still in pain and the worst is this nobody knows about it, I think its time to move on like Pi Patel....life is to Live


1 comment:

  1. Akanksha madam

    Namaste. You are good mother and good wife. More over you have very good human values and helping nature. Akanksha madam i hope your husband is also have similar good qualities like you. Akanksha madam in this world every person live his/her own life and whatever he/she get from their life is depending upon their aim towards leading their life in a thoughtful way with a certain aim. Many persons reached high goals but they have unhappiness lies in them because they focus only on big things and neglecting small and beautiful things. That is the basic human psychology. Akanksha madam in this aspect i hope your couple are good understanding, helping nature to other people and also enjoying every moment of the life.

    Akanksha madam best wishes for your personal and career goals.

    Akanksha madam this is my Diwali message Lamps of India which i shared in my Heritage of India blog.

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/09/lamps-of-india.html

    Akanksha madam please look into my Lamps of India message and share your inspirational comments.

    Akanksha madam i like your blog and hence i am joining as a member to your blog and i hope you too join as a member to my blog and also hope to receive one valuable comment for my Lamps of India message.

    ReplyDelete