Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bye Bye Delhi......

Ah! blogging after a long, Got busy with various activities and didn't get time to write. Well I don't know how to express these "few days left" feeling,After passing stupendous two years in Delhi/NCR, now it's time to leave Delhi...Yes we are moving from here to some other place, as my husband got transferable job so we got to move from place to place.This is my second time I'm moving, first was the time when I moved out from my parent's place after marriage :)

Packing packing and packing.....is going,along the daily life routine.New bed-sheet,my new futura smart cooker,my incomplete sketch,all the seasonal flower's seeds I collected,my lil cute and very tiny cat shaped jewelry box...Have a look.



All the diaries of mine.....everything is packed intentionally to be opened at new place, still many things are left.The countdown has begun and days are passing like anything.It's a very tough job but although it also helps you to sort out things which are useful and old and waste are removed.New things keep coming on and old things goes on lounging in our stores...so it is the best time to purge them... at least we can give it to someone in need of it and your house will become clean and clear :)

I'm excited for the new place, new house...how it will be, how I'll decorate it...blah blah things...but at the same time m worried too.But as my husband says if you get worried then how I will manage things dear, you are my lucky charm ;) so I left all the worries and started packing all the hopes, excitement,happiness for the new place and taking all the memories of Delhi along.



Hopes hopes hopes....
Come and take me to the next shore...
Don't know,how it looks...
I got many things to put...
Whatever...
I will decorate it with my colors,
no-matter if it look smaller...
Coming along with my love there...
So please make everything fair.
Bringing memories of every phase...
please brush the carpet n make some space..
Make our night stary but not dark..
Make our day brighten but not sharp...
So please come hopes...
take me to the next shore.








Wish me a luck pals.....!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aaww...thats a cute post...senti kar diya :(

    Will miss you and the fun n gossip times spent a lot... All the "masti" and "WT" we did together, shall alwys be a special part of my cherished memories..

    Wht the hell, why i am writing this farewell note...we r going to be in touch, and meet often (you better do. grrr..)..

    Hope to see you soon during a vacation or probably another posting together...

    Loads of love n Luck

    A forever friend
    Ruchi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh!!!! so touchy.....m glad the way our friendship took and grew beautifully....all those memories are close to me..... yes we will meet somewhere and bang the place again....u r a great friend and great human being...love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. it will not be about the post, however, for the very fact. That u r leaving.. We planned so much to have our gals night out. But alas!!

    U please be in touch, blogs, facebook and via Odyssey. Its always a fun to connect with you via such different mediums. Hope u have an awesome stay at Kolkatta and aspire your dreams. Believe in urself and rock da world. Tk cr. God Bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! My Gosh! m blessed with such a great friends....Ya it's yaar we planned it many times but it didn't worked but still there some time left...who know may be we crashed ourselves on the road someday...lolzzz but seriously thanks a lot dear....this really mean to me......yes I will stay in touch till the end of the world.thanks a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete